Jess and I are pretty low key when it comes to celebrating. We enjoy quiet evenings at home and like to avoid the craziness of it all. I wasnt feeling very well new years eve and had someone cover my shift. I stayed in bed most of the day and then watched the ball drop with Jess when she got home.
2011 has been a pretty good year for us.
– Jess finished her last year of college basketball.
-She got her first job!
– I graduated from my 2 year school.
– I went full time at work, only to have to go back part time in January 2012..
– We moved into a 3 bedroom apartment (which was a lot of drama that I never found time to blog about! =/)
– I got into Nursing School! <<—- Best News Ever!
-We threw our first baby shower!
And some more incredibly exciting events, Im sure!
We are grateful for all that we have and look forward to a year for of changes for us!
Happy New Years Eve!